ECO-DRIVING – A SMART MOVE!
FOCUS takes control of your fleet by managing the driving behavior and habits of your employees. By implementing measures and parameters to advise, condition and educate your employees on “smarter” driving, FOCUS can reduce fuel consumption, minimize vehicle wear-and-tear and provide an enhanced service offering.
FOCUS UNDERSTANDS THAT A PROFILE MUST BE FLEXIBLE!
- 1. The Type of Vehicle: FOCUS understands that a truck will not preform in the same way as a tractor and will differentiate in driving measures needed.
- 2. Tolerance Level: What is acceptable driving behavior in one industry, may not be acceptable in an other. You are unique and your driving behavior should reflect this!
- 3. Climate: A behavioral measure must adapt to the seasons and climatic conditions of the road. A summer profile would not be acceptable in the winter.
- 4. Transport Load: A tractor with a trailer will react differently on the road in comparison to one without a trailer. FOCUS understands these limitations and can adapt to them.
HERE ARE SOME FACTS...
- You can reduce your fuel consumption by up to 25% by decreasing the number of rapid accelerations, high speed, inconsistent speed and long idling time!
- You are able to save up to 15% in fuel by pressing gradually and gently on your accelerator!
- If you are travelling at 10 km/hour over the speed of the flow of traffic, an additional 10% of fuel is consumed!
(Natural Resources Canada, 2015)
THERE IS NO NEED TO WASTE VALUABLE RESOURCES!
Let FOCUS change your driver behavior and put money back into your pocket!
LET FOCUS HELP!
Without the use of driving behavior measures – you spend more than necessary not only on fuel consumption but on vehicle maintenance.
Accelerations: frequent accelerations mean an increase in fuel consumption.
Braking: harsh braking results in added wear-and-tear on mechanical brakes.
Harsh turns: taking aggressive turns effect the quality and longevity of your tires.
FOCUS ALERTS YOU!
- Speed, idle, acceleration, brake and harsh turn alerts : Based on the predetermined parameters set by you, alert your drivers DIRECTLY when a high speed, long idle time, acceleration, brake or harsh turn has occurred with in-cab alerts.
- Free weekly FOCUS reports : FOCUS automatically sends you a report to help assess the performance of your employees. Employee speeding, acceleration, braking and harsh turns are registered. Reward the best and encourage those who need help!
- FOCUS CAN CUSTOMIZE ALERTS TO YOUR INDUSTRY’S NEEDS
Have a question? Let us know!
Please fill out this form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
*Contact time: Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m Eastern Time.