- Monitor and evaluate driver behavior to reduce fuel consumption and manage vehicle wear-and-tear.
- Manage fuel consumption and keep track of who is fueling up, on which vehicle/machinery and by how much.
- Lower maintenance cost through scheduled alerts anticipated by date, time or mileage.
- Task management – manage tasks based on the schedule of a project according to the necessary resources.
- On-site activity tracking through cellular Wi-Fi or satellite networks.
- Task management – control the on-going steps of a project by zone or by contract.
- Electronic time sheets per employee with employee identification.
- Produce full report of operating-engine hours.
- Equipment management per project.
- Benefit from equipment monitoring at all times.
Increase Customer Satisfaction:
- Be one step ahead – alerts for employees, equipment, vehicles and necessary re-fueling are all available to keep you well-organized.
- Increase employee safety.
Features for your Industry
FOCUS – Satellite
- Overcome geographical location of remote areas for continuous service.
- Create the steps of a project with real-time supervision of on-going tasks by project, zone and contract.
- Programmed alerts for scheduled tasks notifying you to move on to the next.
- Monitor material resources used in predefined tasks per project, zone and contract.
- Manage every access to your tanks through electronic I.D. for both employees and vehicles – elimination of the pin number
- Automatic alert when the critical level of the reservoir is reached notifying you to contact your supplier.
- Automatically provides the information needed for the tax-return on fuel.
- Set a capacity limit of fuel per vehicle and ensure fueling accurate.
- Start your pump remotely, from anywhere at anytime.
- Calculate valued reports like the average fuel consumption per vehicle per driver.
- Eliminate manual data entry by the employee – avoid errors and increase precision.