- Manage fuel consumption and keep track of who is fueling up, on which vehicle/machinery and by how much.
- Avoid expensive fines with our compliance with government agency requirements.
- Lower maintenance cost through scheduled alerts anticipated by date, time or mileage.
- Monitor and quantify abrasive costs.
- Benefit from our seasonal packages.
- Route optimization enables you to decrease the duration and increase the number of streets plowed.
- Route path creates predetermined routes that facilitates the integration of new employees.
- Automatic compilation of the number of trips by vehicle and the total volume of snow transported for each deposit.
- Real-time monitoring of snow removal progression and the percentage of routes completed.
- Supervise snow removal operations through the blade sensors, application and PTO.
- Third-party access to real-time information.
- Monitor snow and ice removal activities per employee, per route or per contract.
Increase Customer Satisfaction:
- Faster response times due to real-time location of vehicles and percentage of routes completed.
- Inform the citizen of the snow-removal progress by sector and reduce telephone inquiries.
Features for your Industry
- Manage every access to your tanks through electronic I.D. for both employees and vehicles – elimination of the pin number
- Automatic alert when the critical level of the reservoir is reached notifying you to contact your supplier.
- Automatically provides the information needed for the tax-return on fuel.
- Set a capacity limit of fuel per vehicle and ensure fueling accurate.
- Start your pump remotely, from anywhere at anytime.
- Calculate valued reports like the average fuel consumption per vehicle per driver.
- Eliminate manual data entry by the employee – avoid errors and increase precision.
- Sequential reading of real-time activities on a predefined route.
- Validate the duration and completion of activities per driver, vehicle, route and contract.
- Know what type of material is being spread, the rate and where “blasts” were applied on a particular route.
- Know the cost of abrasive materials per route.