- Monitor and evaluate driver behavior to reduce fuel consumption and manage vehicle wear-and-tear.
- Avoid added kilometers with the route optimization and save valuable fuel dollars.
- Manage fuel consumption and keep track of who is fueling up, on which vehicle and by how much.
- Reduce administrative costs through a paperless environment.
- Lower maintenance cost for tractors and trailers through scheduled alerts anticipated by date, time or mileage.
- Route optimization for efficient and resourceful transporting.
- Benefit from resource dispatch module with live text-messaging (SMS) and order management
- Save time on paperwork – calculate traveled mileage per employee and per vehicle.
- Real-time trailer-tracking with accurate mileage.
- Know when a vehicle has entered a zone, the duration of their stay and when they left.
- Monitor door opening sensors and temperature settings and be notified immediately of potential problems through alerts.
Increase Customer Satisfaction:
- Track the progress of deliveries with real-time dispatching to ensure timely pick-ups and accurate delivery times.
- Build customer loyalty.
Features for your Industry
- Adjust driver behavior to climatic conditions.
- Ongoing mileage management for locations in Canada and U.S.A.
I.D. – Trailer
- Identify and monitor the management of your trailers in real-time.
- Know which trailer is attached to which vehicle and manage your trailer maintenance accordingly.