- Monitor and evaluate driver behavior to reduce fuel consumption and manage vehicle wear-and-tear.
- Maximize equipment usage with the help of accurate operating equipment and employee hours.
- Manage fuel consumption and keep track of who is fueling up, on which vehicle/machinery and by how much.
- Lower maintenance cost through scheduled alerts anticipated by date, time or mileage.
- Plan the deployment of equipment and employees needed for a project.
- Precise and error-free reporting – efficiently calculate operating-engine hours and employee-hours.
- Invoice more accurately and rapidly.
- Quickly and efficiently gather information needed for the tax-refund on fuel.
- Task management – control the on-going steps of a project by zone or by contract in real time.
- Be notified if the equipment leaves the construction area.
- Supervise the PTO activities and the data collected by the sensors.
- Be advised when a vehicle or equipment has entered a zone, the duration of their stay and when they left.
Increase Customer Satisfaction:
- Detailed project information for your client– provide project progression reports.
- Faster and more reliable response times for the completion of a project.
Features for your Industry
- Create the steps of a project with real-time supervision of on-going tasks by project, zone and contract.
- Programmed alerts for scheduled tasks notifying you to move on to the next.
- Monitor material resources used in predefined tasks per project, zone and contract.
- Manage every access to your tanks through electronic I.D. for both employees and vehicles – elimination of the pin number
- Automatic alert when the critical level of the reservoir is reached notifying you to contact your supplier.
- Automatically provides the information needed for the tax-return on fuel.
- Set a capacity limit of fuel per vehicle and ensure fueling accurate.
- Start your pump remotely, from anywhere at anytime.
- Calculate valued reports like the average fuel consumption per vehicle per driver.
- Eliminate manual data entry by the employee – avoid errors and increase precision.
- Real-time monitoring of snow removal progress and percentage of routes completed.
- Color-coded vehicle path associated to the accessories used on that route.
- Distinguish contractual zones and snow drop-off sites.
- Measure and calculate time sheets, snow and abrasive volumes and associated costs.