- Monitor and evaluate driver behavior to reduce fuel consumption and manage vehicle wear-and-tear.
- Avoid added kilometers with the route optimization and save valuable fuel dollars.
- Manage fuel consumption and keep track of who is fueling up, on which vehicle and by how much.
- Lower maintenance cost through scheduled alerts anticipated by date, time or mileage.
- Route path creates predetermined routes to facilitate the integration of new employees.
- Route optimization – reduce the total duration of a trip.
- Precise and error-free reporting – easily calculate the exact mileage of your buses or validate employee time sheets for accurate driver compensation.
- Know the real-time location of your buses and improve your distribution.
- Real-time activity supervision – know the exact location the door was opened and the stop-sign was drawn.
- Monitor every entry and exit of each passenger.
- Third party access to real-time information (i.e. school boards).
- Know when a bus has entered a zone, the duration of their stay and when they left.
Increase Customer Satisfaction:
- Faster response times to customer complaints and inquiries.
- Rapid emergency management – sends urgent messages on your device reducing response time and protecting your cargo.
Features for your Industry
- Adjust driver behavior to climatic conditions.
- Creation of predetermined routes established by you.
- Facilitate the integration of new employees and expedite routes with multiple destinations.
- Manage every access to your tanks through electronic I.D. for both employees and vehicles – elimination of the pin number
- Automatic alert when the critical level of the reservoir is reached notifying you to contact your supplier.
- Automatically provides the information needed for the tax-return on fuel.
- Set a capacity limit of fuel per vehicle and ensure fueling accurate.
- Start your pump remotely, from anywhere at anytime.
- Calculate valued reports like the average fuel consumption per vehicle per driver.
- Eliminate manual data entry by the employee – avoid errors and increase precision.