Provide transparency and accountability for both citizens & authorities
- Show progress based on established service levels via Citizen Portal
- Strengthen service anomaly reporting with photographic evidence
- Improve execution and adherence to service level KPIs
Make the most of restrictive elected budgets
- Ensure fair distribution of waste and recycling operational costs
- Monitor and optimize bin collection down to the street and address level
- Allocate resources with KPIs managed by subcontractor and internal fleet
Transform inexperienced drivers into productive team members
- Increase the efficiency of team members with turn-by-turn navigation
- Reduce training and assessments with return-to-last-stop routing
- Monitor route progress at fleet and employee levels
- Pull historical completion validation to compare with current performance
Ensure environmental & regulatory compliance
- Report on quantities being loaded, vacuumed, hauled or dumped
- Automatically report anomalies to authorities for prioritization
- Manage roadway inspections to comply with maintenance standards
Features for your Industry
- Real-time reading of activities on a predefined route.
- Citizen portal shows route progress for waste and/or winter maintenance activities on time delay.
- Validate the duration and completion of activities per driver, vehicle, route and contract.
- Driver behavior coaching with in-cab alert.
- Adjust expected behavior based on vehicle type, season, or weather.
- Raised Bin Alert : audio-visual alert to the driver in real-time.
- Create and allocate of work orders.
- Optimize service calls through real-time progression of routes with allocation of employees.
- Orders are received on the smart terminal and navigation is integrated through GARMIN terminals.
- Electronic signature with immediate confirmation.
- Monitor the type of collections with weight per vehicle, route, zone and contract.
- Monitor the number of lifted bins per deposit and calculate associated costs.
- Divide cost of the recycling center by the number of collections – ensure a fair distribution of cost.
- Anomaly reporting backed by photographic evidence
- Real-time monitoring of snow removal progress and percentage of routes completed.
- Color-coded vehicle path associated to the accessories used on that route.
- Distinguish contractual zones, and snow drop-off sites.
- Measure and calculate time sheets, snow and abrasive volumes, and associated costs.
- Create and/or modify predetermined routes.
- Transform inexperienced techs into productive team members with turn-by-turn navigation and return-to-last-stop routing.
- Expedite routes with multiple destinations.